Here are the first 4 hours.
Posts Tagged ‘truth’
On 911, a group of people in Toronto made a sign demonstrating against false-flag terrorism. A bicycle cop pulled up beside them and asked them to protest on the other street. He said that they didn’t have a right to have the sign in public without a permit. Clearly, the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms allows for that, under this section:
2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
- (a) freedom of conscience and religion;
- (b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication;
- (c) freedom of peaceful assembly; and
- (d) freedom of association.
After they went across the street, they continued to be harassed by police officers and were told, “Canada is the most free country in the world.” That is a total lie and a great deception. Canadians are enslaved by the same oligopoly that has bought out America’s media and political representatives. Watch the video here to see how Canadians are slaves.